If your association is not incorporated and you issue 1099-INT forms to unit owners, you may order the forms online at no cost.
- Go to irs.gov/businesses/
- Under “IRS Resources” on left side of page, click on Forms & Publications.
- Scroll down to Order, click on Employer forms & instructions
- Scroll down to 1099-INT and put in the number you need under the 2011 column (there are 3 forms per page…if you have 25 units in your association, you will need to order 10 forms which allows for corrections if needed.)
- Scroll to bottom of page and click on “add to cart”.
- On the next screen click on “checkout”.
- Fill in the shipping address.
All tax forms, both Federal and State can be found at these sites:
Arizona Corporation Annual Report can be done here: