Is Your Association a Member? Most condo associations in Sun City are managed by their own members, with accounting and landscaping help from local contractors.
An annual membership fee is paid by member associations and is used to provide your Boards and owners with the following services:
- Providing unlimited Listening Posts during office hours with one or more Directors present to listen to concerns and offer solutions to your issues.
- Presenting 20 plus workshops each year on topics of concern to Boards of Management and individual unit owners such as budgets, insurance, etc.
- Publishing a newsletter monthly that contains information of specific interest to condominiums.
- Distributing informational updates on legislation and utilities changes impacting associations in Sun City.
- Providing an updated board Guidelines Manual available to assist Boards of Management.
- A list of vendors who provide a variety of services for associations.
- Providing commonly used forms and contracts.
- Free Notary service and assistance for lien preparation and filing. Please call to make an appointment with our Notary.
- Round Table Discussions & Zoom Meetings.
- Arizona Legislature updates when in session through our website and email.
- Free use of meeting room with restroom.
- Attending your annual meeting, if held in our meeting room.
- The COA now has a service for Associations that need personal assistance by a dedicated COA Board Member to help you operate your association for a very minimum fee. Call for information.
- Many other services and assistance for your BOM or individual unit owners.